One remains in critical condition at the Angau Hospital while 12 more are being kept close observation.
The deceased were among a group of 15 from the Salamander suburb who consumed the methanol on Friday through to Saturday last week.
Daniel Narako who took one of them to hospital said the symptoms were unusual and disturbing.
"We didn't know what he had taken until we took him to hospital in the early hours of the morning," Daniel said.
"He lost sight and was incoherent. He could hear me but he couldn't see me."